Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- LoBiondo-Wood, G. & Haber, J. (2014).
- Chapter 11
Online Materials & Resources
- Explore/View the website(s) below:
- Cochran. (2019). About us. https://www.cochrane.org/about-us (Links to an external site.)
- Joanna Briggs Institute. (2018). Joanna Briggs Institute – JBI. http://joannabriggs.org/ (Links to an external site.)
- Joanna Briggs Institute. (2016, January 27). The Joanna Briggs Institute. Better evidence. Better outcomes [Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGTSfth6kpY&feature=youtu.beThe Joanna Briggs Institute. Better Evidence. Better Outcomes (Links to an external site.)
- University of Iowa Health Care. (2014, December 18). 2014 Magnet Prize Award Presentation[Video file]. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFf9raZtBAM2014 Magnet Prize Award Presentation (Links to an external site.)Start at 7:53 to hear their story.
What do you see as similarities and differences between the research process, the Evidence-Based Practice process, and nursing process? Include rationale to support your response.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.