This week you will submit the final draft of your term paper. Your term paper should:
- Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
- Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and oppose the use of the techniques or products.
- Express your personal opinion regarding the topic’s importance and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
Your submission must include:
- A title page
- The body of the paper, which includes 46 content pages of a professionally written text
- At least three references from textbooks, websites, and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim
- Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion)
- Appropriate in-text citations throughout the paper
- A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than five years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a professional journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.)
- APA style formatting throughout your paper
The final paper should include an introduction, a minimum of four body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Introduction to paper-The introduction is the first paragraph in your essay, and it should accomplish a few specific goals: capture the reader’s interest, introduce the topic, and make a claim or express an opinion in a thesis statement.
Remember that this paper incorporates both sides of the argument to the topic that you select. Therefore, this should be reflected in your introduction.
1st paragraph- Technical aspects- This is where you will define and discuss your topic.
2nd paragraph- Public policy- This is where you will discuss the laws and policies related to your topic that are debated.
3rd & 4th paragraph- 2 argumentative paragraphs- This is where you will discuss one argument paragraph in support of your topic, one argument paragraph against your topic.
Make sure to support your arguments with outside resources.
Conclusion – the final paragraph where you restate your thesis and tie together supporting ideas you have referenced, spelled out and argued for in earlier paragraphs. Don’t just restate the information. Summarize all the ideas in your paper.
You will incorporate your opinion here. However, avoid using words like I, me , my, we in scholarly writing.
Paper needs a title and reference page
Make sure to have headings on all your paragraphs
A minimum of three references are incorporated as supporting evidence.
Use the outline you posted as a guide.
Be sure to follow APA style formatting for your paper and cite your sources.
Paper should include a title and reference page
See proper APA format for headings and running head in 7th edition. Reference page should be alphabetized
BELOW IS THE TERM OUTLINE PAPER AND THE PAPER OF THE TOPIC OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT IN THE FINAL PAPER OVER ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE