1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages (Due 48 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 4: Include AACN, 2008
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
1. If you were a Nurse Manager what priority finance items would your prioritize?
2. Describe an ideal staffing assignment for a medical-surgical unit.
3. Describe an ideal staffing assignment for an ICU.
Part 2: Nursing Leadership
1. Why is financial management important in healthcare?
2. Why is it important for nurses to understand health care financing?
3. Name some key financial definitions in Nursing.
Part 3: Nursing Leadership
1. Explain public policy, private policy , health policy, social policy, organizational policy.
Part 4: Nursing Leadership
The purpose of this XXX is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Course Reflection
Reflect and reflect on your learning from the Nursing Leadership course on
a. Promote the image of nursing by modeling the values and articulating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the nursing profession.
b. Demonstrate professionalism, including attention to appearance, demeanor, respect for self and others, and attention to professional boundaries with patients and families as well as among caregivers.
c. Demonstrate an appreciation of the history of and contemporary issues in nursing and their impact on current nursing practice.
d. Reflect on ones own beliefs and values as they relate to professional practice.
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)