1) Minimum 3 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership and management
1. Why is a positive work environment important in Nursing?
2. Describe some ways to create a positive work environment.
3. What role can you play in creating a positive work environment?
Part 2: Nursing Leadership and management
1. What actions can nurses take if they believe that OSHA guidelines are not being followed in the workplace?
2. What will you look for in the work environment that will support positive patient outcomes?
3. Discuss the characteristics of health-care organizations that may lead to burnout among nurses. How could they be changed or eliminated?
Part 3: Health Care Polic ( 1 paragraph per question)
Go to the following website by clicking on the provided link,
Select a county and a state (Florida- Miami) in which you plan to work as an APRN.
After reviewing the website and the health outcomes in the County Health Rankings for the area, answer the following questions:
1. Briefly list the general statistics pertaining to a specific health concern that is on the rise in selected the city/county (Florida- Miami)
2. How can the creation of a community health center program help to address this public health problem?
3. What can you as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader do to influence policy innovation to resolve the problem?