1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 3 pages (Due 48 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 5: Include AACN, 2008
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
1. Describe some of the more common pathophysiological changes
a. Abnormal findings associated with musculoskeletal, metabolic,
b. Multisystem health dysfunctions.
2. Explain what symptoms are associated with the findings
a. How these affect patient function.
Part 2: Pathophysiology
1. Explain the risk factors for osteoporosis.
2. What can a nurse do to help manage this health condition to restore the patient to optimal health?
Part 3: Nursing Role and Scope
1. Describe communication strategies for effective interprofessional teams.
Part 4: Nursing Role and Scope
1. Contrast the terms of terminal sedation, rational suicide, and physician-assisted suicide.
Part 5: Nursing Role and Scope ( Write in the first person)
The purpose of this XXX is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Course Reflection
Reflect and reflect on your learning from the Nursing Role and Scope course on
a. Demonstrate skills in using patient care technologies, information systems, and communication devices that support safe nursing practice.
b. Use telecommunication technologies to assist in effective communication in a variety of healthcare settings.
c. Apply safeguards and decision-making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers.
d. Understand the use of CIS systems to document interventions related to achieving nurse sensitive outcomes.
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)