- Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Complete the following in your presentation:
Explain how Electronic Health Records (EHR) are used.
- Identify types of information found in an EHR.
- Describe 1 technology that has an impact on health care delivery.
- Include possible concerns or considerations regarding this technology and patient health data.
- Describe 1 regulation that has an impact on health care delivery.
- Include how this regulation affects the use of patient health data and technology.
- Include consequences of noncompliance with this regulation.
- Describe 1 government agency with oversight of healthcare delivery.
- Identify whether this agency is available at the federal, state, or local level.
- Identify a healthcare structure that must comply with this agency
- Describe the effect this agency has on health care delivery.
- Summarize the importance of compliance for patient health data and technology.
Note: Provide speaker notes for each slide. Refer to the tutorial Adding Speaker Notes to Your PowerPoint® Slides from Microsoft® for more information on how to add speaker notes to your presentation.
Cite any references to support your assignment.