Case Analysis #3 (MGT5430 Organizational Behavior)
Read Oracle case found in the Module Learning Resources and address questions 1 to 5 at end of the case. Use the references in the case to gain more knowledge of the case. Some of the URLs in the references are outdated, therefore, you need to research for updated information from original sources.
You are required to apply in-depth knowledge of Organizational Behavior Management acquired from the textbook, research, and instructor feedback to analyze the case. The Case Analysis must follow the following guidelines:
- You must give quality answers that show mastery of the case, using clear logic, and supporting facts. Also, the answers must directly address the case using chapter readings and research.
- Case Analyses test the understanding of key elements of Organizational Behavior Management and the industry, therefore, they must be thoroughly addressed.
- You must use citations with references to document information obtained from sources. The key elements of Organizational Behavior Management are found in the sources listed in the syllabus (it is your duty to search for them, read, analyze, evaluate, summarize, paraphrase in your answers, and cite the authors who wrote the articles, books, term papers, memoirs, studies, etc. What it means is that you will have not less than 5 references from the listed sources.
- Grammatically correct paper, no typos, and must have obviously been proofread for logic.
- Questions must be typed out as headings, with follow up answers in paragraph format, and a summary or conclusion at the end of the paper.
The Case Analysis must be in APA format