Please respond to the following:
- What incentives influence firms to use international strategies? What are the three basic benefits firms can gain by successfully implementing an international strategy? Why?
- Determine why, given the advantages of international diversification, some firms choose not to expand internationally. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- As firms attempt to internationalize, they may be tempted to locate their facilities where business regulation laws are lax. Discuss the advantages and potential risks of such an approach, using specific examples to support your response.
Please respond in a paragraph of at least 5–7 sentences to fully address the question(s). Then, respond to at least one classmate’s post. Be sure to use your own words!
- Think about the brands of products you buy:
- Are there brand name items you regularly purchase and without reasonable regard to price?
- What has influenced you to choose or stick with a brand name item or product?
- Recall your last shopping trip. What did you buy? What main factors drove those purchasing decisions?
- What role does advertisement play in your everyday purchases?