Create a PowerPoint presentation with a minimum of 15 slides and a maximum of 20 slides excluding references. APA 7th edition format with citations. Prepare a power-point presentation selecting one topic from the article review for older adults. The presentation will be 15 – 20 minutes. The presentation will be graded on (a) content, (b) presentation, and (c) application of the nursing process. The presentation must include the following: o Disease title with your name o Disease Definition o Disease Pathology o Disease Etiology/Cause o Risk Factors o Signs & Symptoms- minimum of four characteristic signs & symptoms o Diagnostic Test-Identify normal values, functions, diagnostic laboratory findings o Medical Treatment Regimen o Describe Nursing assessment parameters for physical and/or clinical assessment especially for the older adult o Apply and describe each component of the Nursing Process (ADPIE). List three Nursing Diagnoses Identify one Nursing Diagnosis with one short & long-term goal, nine nursing interventions (3 assess/monitor, 3 implementations, and 3 teaching/discharge) • Include at least three (3) reference citations from Nursing Sources. Use accurate information from at least 2 journal articles less than 5 years old. Textbook information may also be used in the presentation but does not count as a reference. The student will use the nursing process to: a) Assessment: Explain the pathophysiology, identify contributing risk factors, and symptomatology. b) Diagnosis: Identify the problems list associated with older adults secondary to the disease process c) Planning: List the expectant outcomes for the older adult due to the disease process d) Implementation: Describe the treatment regimen for the disease process, medication management, nursing interventions associated with the plan of care, and setting of care for the older adult.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Studymonk only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Studymonk are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Studymonk is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Studymonk, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.