This assignment builds upon your work in all previous units.
Several factors prevent people from recognizing ethical issues in the workplace. Fortunately, people can enhance their ethical sensitivity by recognizing the ethical aspects of routine workplace decisions or actively listening.
Part 5 of the report on ethics addresses the four parts prior to this unit and the following content for this unit:
- Ethical and legal dilemmas in the workplace
- Formulate leadership strategies from an organizational perspective
- Incorporate a summary of each of the prior four assignments to expand leadership and ethics in the workplace
- Assess the many aspects associated with leadership from an ethical context
Utilize all information gathered from previous assignments in your report. Prepare a report outlining your leadership development plan to be shared with the senior leadership team. The report should focus on practices that the organization can implement. Your final report should be at least 25 pages (5 pages/unit = 25 total) as an accumulation of all the pages from previous units.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 25 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 25 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.