Write a 350- to 525-word reflection that includes answers to the following:
- How did your score compare to how you anticipated scoring in each category?
- If the test:
- Reflects an implicit or hidden bias: Do you believe this bias to be true? How will your awareness of it help to inform your counseling practice?
- Result demonstrates no implicit biases: How can increasing your awareness about biases inform your counseling practice with clients?
- Explain how understanding and reflecting on your biases can also help improve your relationships with colleagues, supervisors, or legal officials during your professional interactions:
- How might you respond if a supervisor expects you or a co-worker to hold a certain bias in your role as a counselor?
- How might you respond if you or a colleague has been accused of biased practices?
- How can a counselor’s microaggressions affect the therapeutic relationship?
- What is the ethical importance of being aware of your biases when working in the counseling field?
Cite a minimum of 2 sources; 1 should be the Project Implicit website. (https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html)