- Go to Ndemic CreationsLinks to an external site. and watch the cinematic trailer for Plague, Inc.
- Download the game Plague, Inc. from the Apple App Store (iPhone, iPod, iPad), the Google Play Store (Android), or the Amazon App Store (Android).
- Alternatively, you can choose to download and play Infection Bio War, which is similar to Plague, Inc. and which is also available for iOS and Android devices.
- If you do not have a compatible mobile device, you can go to Pandemic 2 – Plague Inc Hacked (http://www.hackedonlinegames.com/game/428/pandemic-2-plague-inc) and play a computer version that is very similar to the mobile game.
- Play the game! Your goal is to infect the world and destroy humanity. The game offers three levels, but you should play Normal (or Realistic in Pandemic 2) to have the best experience. Play the game once or twice to get a sense of strategy and gauge how well you can spread your pathogen.
- Next, play the game again and keep specific notes about your experience including the strategies that you use to successfully spread the pathogen in terms of infectivity, severity, and lethality.
- Based on your experience with the game, and your learning to this point in the course, consider the following (given that your typical role in healthcare would be to combat the spread of a pathogen). Write a two- to three-page paper:
- What insights did you glean from playing the role of the pathogen in the game?
- Characterize the strategies that you used to spread the pathogen. Which were most successful?
- Discuss the extent to which the events in the game mimic a real-world epidemic.
- Provide two examples of actual diseases that spread beyond the borders of a single country. Describe the success of efforts to contain the diseases.
- Consider the two countries Chad and Denmark; how would they fare in the event that a pandemic strikes?
- Describe your overall experience with the game from your perspective as a healthcare professional.
- Submit your assignment. Your work will automatically be checked by Turnitin.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Studymonk only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Studymonk are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Studymonk is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Studymonk, we have put in place a team of experts who answer all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.