Part 1: Teacher Inquiries
After reviewing the “Class Profile, address the following in a 250-500 word response;
- Describe questions you would have about your teaching assignment before it begins, including any requests for additional information.
- Describe questions you would have for fellow teachers and administration.
- Identify additional information you would like to have before the end of the first week of school.
- Provide a rationale for each inquiry by citing both the “Class Profile” and a minimum of two additional scholarly resources in your responses.
Part 2: Classroom Environment
In 500-750 words compose a response for the following:
- Describe a minimum of three possible ways to structure the classroom setting to meet the needs of the students from the “Class Profile.”
- Describe a minimum of two possible ways to structure a class period.
- Describe a minimum of three instructional strategies and materials, including accommodations and/or assistive technology, that could be employed to meet the curricular content needs of your students in both the English language arts and math classes.
- Describe two collaboration strategies to use when working with the classroom paraprofessional assisting you in meeting the needs of the students in the resource room setting.
- Provide support for your responses by citing both the “Class Profile” and a minimum of two additional scholarly resources in your responses.Sp